[IPython-dev] Shining panda reports Mac/OSX test failure

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 03:24:07 EDT 2012

Thomas, thanks again for setting up the SP machinery!!!  We're really
seeing the benefits of it now, esp. with the multi-platform bots that
are running (and kudos to Mathias for contributing the Mac OSX bot)!

I just saw this report:

https://jenkins.shiningpanda.com/ipython/job/ipython-mac/76/testReport/junit/IPython.core.tests/test_magic/test_notebook_reformat_json/

It may have been something I've merged (since yesterday we've gone
from 32 to 16 open PRs, so a ton of new code has landed), but
unfortunately I wouldn't have seen this as it works on my box:

blanca[~]> iptest -vv IPython.core.tests.test_magic:test_notebook_reformat_json
IPython.core.tests.test_magic.test_notebook_reformat_json ... ok

Ran 1 test in 0.007s

OK

Can anyone on a Mac reproduce/fix this one?