[IPython-dev] Fwd: [SciPy-User] ANN: IEP 3.0.beta - the Interactive Editor for Python

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Fri Apr 20 22:52:52 EDT 2012

Some of you probably saw this message on the scipy list.  I thought that
the "Yoton" library they are developing sounded intriguing for the
IPython crowd.  It seems that there are several libraries being
developed these days to allow python-controlled remote execution kernels
(2 such things in Sage---sage cell server and william's sage workspace
code [1], this yoton project, and of course, your client/kernel code).
We should at least know about each other.

http://code.google.com/p/yoton/

Thanks,

Jason

[1] https://github.com/williamstein/sagews