[IPython-dev] Fwd: [matplotlib-devel] Client-side plotting

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:36:52 EDT 2012

Hi all,

just wanted to ping you on this new blog post by Michael Droetboom;
he's starting to seriously think about interactive plotting in the
browser, so in many ways this does concern us.  Probably best for
Michael to keep feedback on the mpl-dev list, I just wanted to bring
it to people's attention here.