[IPython-dev] Google Plus Page Managers

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 05:28:29 EDT 2012

On 18 August 2012 10:13, Carl Smith <carl.input at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking last night another user survey might be in order. Not on G+,
> just generally. It's been a year or two, and things have changed a fair bit.

It's been about a year - the first one closed in September 2011. I was
thinking of doing another one maybe starting this winter, so we had a
bit of a longer baseline to measure the difference with. But then
again, a lot has changed in the meantime, so maybe it makes sense to
kick it off sooner. I'll start drafting a form and share it with you
on Google Docs - we don't have to launch it just yet, but we can
decide what questions we want on it.

Thomas