[IPython-dev] slider converter in nbconvert

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:44:48 EST 2012

El 03/12/12 17:50, Matthias BUSSONNIER escribió:

> Hi !
> I'm pretty overwhelmed, I'd **love** to have a deeper look at what you did,
> and even maybe integrate it to nbviewer.
This would be great!
> You can't break anything by doing a PR, feel free to try.
> https://help.github.com/categories/63/articles  <- how to do a PR.
Thanks, I asked for an specific documentation inside ipython project.
So, following that link, I will try to PR and, eventually, you will have
to guide me :-)
> I think you wrote somewhere that you used --- as separator, I would use metadata to bee clean.
> (we could come up with something common between notebook slideshow ext and reveal js mode for metadata)
I have to think how can I do that, let me think a bit... but I agree
with you that we have to come up with a common separator.
> IIRC reveal.js allow slide and subslide, it would be nice to be able to do this to.
In the current implementation is difficult to get subslides... but let
me think a bit... again
> Thanks!
Thanks to you!