[IPython-dev] Some excellent news for IPython: we've received stable funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Wed Dec 12 02:54:01 EST 2012

Congratulations and much thanks for sharing this excellent news with us.

I propose to celebrate with some good Belgian beers and chocolate at
next EuroScipy in Brussels in August 2013.

I'll make myself the chocolate cake.

Nicolas P

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc - gsm : 0496 24 55 01 - rmll.be - wlsm.be
Rencontres mondiales du logiciel et de la culture libre - Bruxelles, 6-11/7/2013