[IPython-dev] custom web notebook cells

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:51:28 EST 2012

Le 16 déc. 2012 à 21:51, Nicholas Bollweg a écrit :

> I'll check out the json schema: will it be used on backend and frontend(s)?

Probably on the backend first to raise only warning as even example notebook don't conform to the schema in some places.
Also to prevent some regression or test other tools that generate ipynbs.
But the schema only validate the structure, not the content.
Tools to check the content still have to be written.

> Also pushed new rev of ipython-blockly: now supports multiple blockly cells in the same notebook. had to use iframes to do it after i got a wontfix from the upstream, but it's cool... though none of the keyboard shortcuts work when the focus is in the iframe, and there are probably other surprises.
>
> also made a little movie of my fumbling with the UI (sorry for the swf):
> http://megaswf.com/s/2532010

Looks quite cool !

--
Matthias