[IPython-dev] custom web notebook cells

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:34:21 EST 2012

Le 18 déc. 2012 à 01:58, Nicholas Bollweg a écrit :

>  I was already planning to do something hash-based to make sure you don't inadvertently destroy stuff.
>
>     # blockly foo
>     def foo(bar):
>         baz = None
>         return baz
>     # endblockly foo

It's fine to use # if the notebook is bind to python,
but don't forget that it might not always be the only case, so we probably won't hardcode something like that in the javascript.

Also we have to achieve to bring code mirror 3.0 into the notebook.
I don't know how much different the API is, but we already broke some User habits when upgrading from 2.1 to 2.3 I think.
--
Matthias