[IPython-dev] notebook questions an aesthetic details

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:51:47 EST 2012

I am seeing the bug with the Cell menu not causing the select box in
the toolbar to update the cell type.  I can fix this, but here is a
question:  do we even want the Cell type UI in the Cell menu with it
being in the toolbar already.  Granted, the toolbar can be hidden, but
it seems a bit redundant and verbose...

Cheers,

Brian