[IPython-dev] datavis with ipython notebook

Chen-Shan Chin cschin at infoecho.net
Mon Feb 13 19:03:34 EST 2012

Yes. It will nice to use the  ipython architecture for interactive stuff.  Let's say if I create a javascript widget, and I want to send the event to a user defined function/method, what is the best way to do that?   What I think is to have a auxiliary websocket-zmq bridge for this purpose.  Does it make sense?