[IPython-dev] datavis with ipython notebook

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:09:16 EST 2012

I don't think you need to add an additional WebSocket channel for any
purpose.  Of course your Javascript widgets are free to talk to *any*
WebSocket server in the world, including a modified IPython notebook
server.  But as long as you want to talk to your Python code in the
backend, you should just use our existing channels.

--
Brian E. Granger
bgranger at calpoly.edu and ellisonbg at gmail.com