[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda email notification
takowl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:20:18 EST 2012
Now that we've got ShiningPanda running smoothly, I've just configured
it to run the tests on all Python versions every day (rather than
every other day). I think we should consider setting up e-mail alerts
- these would fire whenever the tests failed, and with the first
successful build after tests have been failing.
There are a few routes we could take:
- Send e-mails to the core developers.
- Have a new ipython-build mailing list which interested parties can
- Send e-mails here (ipython-dev) - downside: some extra mail for
subscribers. upside: greater incentive to fix test failures quickly.
- Have some service automatically turn e-mails into Github issues. I
don't know of anything to do this, but I imagine we could write one if
More information about the IPython-dev