[IPython-dev] Google Summer of Code

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:49:25 EST 2012

You might consider just working under the umbrella of the Python
Software Organization (assuming of course that they are accepted).
That's basically all they do is serve as umbrella for projects, except
for maybe a handful of core Python projects.  I'm sure they won't mind
if you put stringent restrictions on who you accept.

Aaron Meurer