[IPython-dev] How to embed IPython notebook in a html5 slideshow.

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:21:27 EST 2012

Hi, this is really cool!  But I think we should turn this inside out
and make a "slide show" mode for the notebook.  It would provide a
slide show like UI for a notebook where each cell becomes a slide.
That way you can develop your slides using markdown/code in the
notebook and immediately present them without any additional steps.
This will require some refactoring of the javascript of the notebook
to make cells more independent of the notebook structure.  But this
was something we need to do anyways.  Wont' happen overnight, but this
would be a *killer* feature for sure!  For now embedding in the HTML
slide show is super cool.

Cheers,

Brian