[IPython-dev] ipython daily build ppa available for ubuntu precise

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:13:25 EST 2012

Hi,
I have set up a daily build ppa for the alpha stage Ubuntu 12.04 precise.
The first build should start in a few hours.
It is going to publish to the jtaylor/ipython-dev ppa:
https://launchpad.net/~jtaylor/+archive/ipython-dev

I'm also going to add an oneiric and natty daily build in the next
couple of days.
(If you are impatient the precise packages should also be installable in
oneiric and natty)

The package build runs the testsuite for all python2 versions available
in Ubuntu (2.7 in precise, 2.7 and 2.6 in earlier versions).
The buildlogs will be published here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtaylor/+recipe/ipython-daily

I have not tried the python3 testsuite yet, is it working well enough to
be enabled in a daily build?

Cheers,
Julian Taylor