[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:35:58 EST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to say we now have a ShiningPanda instance to regularly run our
> test suite: https://jenkins.shiningpanda.com/ipython/
>
> After some trial and error, I've succeeded in getting it installing and the
> tests passing (except on Python 3.1, where there are some failures).
>
> It's set up to build the latest changes each night (1am in California, 9am
> in the UK). For now, it does Python 2.7 every day, and 2.6, 3.1 and 3.2
> every other day.

Great! Many, many thanks for setting this up, it's excellent.

I just created a user on shining panda, but it's now asking me to
'create a workspace'.  I just want to 'join' the ipython one, what
should I do at this point?

Also, what is the page we should link to from our front page, the one
you pointed to or some other one?

And finally,  I see a 'report a bug' there, with 'ipython' in the url.
 We don't want anybody reporting bugs here for ipython, I don't want
to have to follow two trackers.  Can we disable that?