[IPython-dev] Added the ipython/sklearn sprint to the official pycon list, please add your name if you are coming!

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:20:29 EST 2012

Hi folks,

I just added our planned common sprint to the pycon sprint page:

https://us.pycon.org/2012/community/sprints/projects/

I listed myself and Olivier as 'leaders' just so the organizers have
someone to contact.  Please add your name to that list if you plan on
participating, as I imagine that will be used by the PyCon organizers
to set up logistics.

For any other organization we want to do, we can keep notes on the
wiki page we've set up for the sprint:

http://wiki.ipython.org/PyCon12Sprint