[IPython-dev] Congratulations & unread emails

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:58:41 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kudos to everyone for getting 0.13 out - it looks like it's going to
> be a really good release. I'm sorry that I went out of contact just
> before release date.

Yes, I think we can all be happy about it.

> I've come back to a load of notifications from Github - I've picked
> out a few to look at, but skipped over most of them. So if you've
> asked me to have a look at something in the last few days, please ping
> me again so I don't miss it.

Thanks for pitching in, every bit helps!

> Finally, a heads up that I'll be going away again at the end of this
> week (for a holiday), so it will again be a few days before I can look
> into things.

In the same spirit, pushing for the release put me behind on several
work fronts, so I'm in also in low-bandwidth ipython-dev/github mode
for a couple of weeks.

Coupled with Thomas' trip, Min being on vacation and Brian having some
logistics work of his own, I'm afraid there will be some silence from
several of us.  Please don't interpret that as lack of interest in the
discussions, it's simply a reality of limited resources.  We do care
very much about the many interesting points being brought up here (and
about keeping github's queues moving along), it's just that we can't
quite keep up.

Best,