[IPython-dev] [ANN] vIPer is out!!!

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Jul 10 04:00:43 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 07:37:04PM -0700, Fernando Perez wrote:
> ps - we really need to revamp our homepage and organize things so we
> have a nice way of linking to the various projects in the 'ipython
> ecosystem': Paul's vim client, the emacs notebook client, viper,
> Carl's NBC, ... (am I forgetting something?)

+1

I have started pointing users of R/SciLab/Matlab/Octave/etc. to the
IPython Notebook and it would be much easier if there was a single
URL/entry point. IMHO, the IPython Notebook is something a bit
different from IPython that can attract its own set of users and
deserves and distinct home page.

--
Nicolas Chauvat