[IPython-dev] IPython notebook on Windows Azure

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:33:03 EDT 2012

I recently wrote an installation guide for getting IPython master on EC2.
Using Ubuntu at both ends. The guide could be easily translated to use
other OSs, it's only using ssh to log in that'll differ.
The guide could do with checking for accuracy, anyone?, but it's there if
you can use it. I don't mind working on some docs for EC2 if someone a bit
more clued up on IPython would offer to act as an editor, just to make sure
my stuff is correct and current.