[IPython-dev] Easy Installation

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 10:53:38 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas

I'm on my phone at the moment, but I'll do some shots of it today and write
a bit about it, then post it somewhere.

In short, once you've got your details saved you're redirected to a
launcher screen that has a bunch of buttons, Update Screen, Launch New,
Update Account Details, Delete Account and a link to AWS. Any notebook
servers you've launched will appear below with a status. I split the EC2
status, "running", into two, booting and serving. If your instance is
serving you can click it and go to your notebook server.

I'll be on my PC in a few hours so I can expain better then.

Nice one

Carl