[IPython-dev] Easy Installation

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:30:40 EDT 2012

> Unfortunately what you're asking is really "why is package management
> not easy in Python".  Cf. remark about minefield above :)

Point taken. I was thinking it'd be doable on Linux, but wasn't
considering other systems, and it probably wouldn't be that doable on
Linux. Just thinking out loud really. Never mind.

It is really refreshing to see MS working with the industry now days.
I didn't realise they'd come this far. Now, we'll have to start
watching what Apple do to wreck the place instead :)