[IPython-dev] Let's get 0.13 released...

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:52:22 EDT 2012

I think Fernando has something in mind for getting stdin in the notebook,
but it isn't straight forwards. I don't know much about IPython's
internals, but I guess there's no better time to start learning.

That shell server looks interesting. Nice one for pointing us to it. It's a
handy resource. PA do some really cool stuff with it.