[IPython-dev] Help with python3 Windows testing for PR #1715

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:39:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Jorgen and Thomas have been doing some great, grungy work on #1715 to
fix a bunch of obscure and unpleasant unicode issues, but we're short
on hands that can test a Python 3 Windows installation.  Anyone on the
list who could give us a hand with that?

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/1715

Note that we are currently trying to get persistent access for the
core team to good Windows testing infrastructure, but that may still
take a few weeks to sort out, so for now manual help from the list
would be greatly appreciated.

Best,