[IPython-dev] All tests pass on windows!

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at kroywen.se
Tue Jun 12 11:41:57 EDT 2012

Fernando Perez skrev 2012-06-12 01:42:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:09 PM, MinRK<benjaminrk at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>  Hooray!  Thanks for all your help!  This is always a big hurdle as we
>>  prepare a release.
>
> Indeed, you've put a ton of work on this and we really appreciate it.
> It's especially valuable right now that we're close to a release, but
> let's try to keep things that way in the future, so you don't have to
> do big cleanup pushes :)

Indeed, to that end I will start to run the testscript for
shiningpanda as a schduled job on my home machine. This means it should
run once a day. At least on days I'm at home. I could also add a run on
python 3.2 but that would require some configuration work for Thomas so
I get a URL to trigger the upload. Starting friday I will be gone for
about 10 days (conference in Montreal).

/Jörgen