[IPython-dev] published worksheet website for R

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Fri Jun 22 17:17:44 EDT 2012

Karl-Dieter Crisman just posted this up in the Sage lists about what the
R project is doing to publish their markdown-enhanced worksheets:

http://www.rpubs.com/

I forget if this has been mentioned here, but I do remember some
discussion about some such repository for IPython.

In the Sage project, we ( = Byron Varberg here at Drake) are working on
our own database of snippets and things at interact.sagemath.org.  It's
more for small snippets rather than full-blown worksheets, but we are
also adding the ability to upload Sage worksheets.

Jason