[IPython-dev] Traceback in frontend tests

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:30:54 EDT 2012

Howdy,

by accident I just saw this traceback when running

iptest IPython.frontend

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/fperez/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/IPython/frontend/qt/console/completion_html.py",
line 152, in eventFilter
    if obj == self._text_edit:
AttributeError: 'CompletionHtml' object has no attribute '_text_edit'

It does *not* cause an actual test error, so it's easy to miss it and
may have been there for a long time.  But if anyone can provide a
quick fix for it (I"m working on another bug), it would be great.  I'd
really like to ship 0.13 with a squeaky-clean test suite.