[IPython-dev] Best approach for uploading files through the Notebook?

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:48:12 EDT 2012

I had a go at it last night, but didn't get very far. Brian's right of
course, but that wasn't the only problem.

I was looking more at displaying a download link for each file in the
current dir, rather than upping stuff, but got nowhere before bedtime.

I'll have another go at this today. I think it'll be important for NBC. If
this is something you think might go into IPython, it might be good to look
at doing something properly, else I'll be happy with a hack for now to be
honest.