[IPython-dev] mathjax warning about default configuration

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:11:21 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm running a notebook configuration with

c.NotebookApp.mathjax_url = u'
https://d3eoax9i5htok0.cloudfront.net/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=default
'

Apparently that's what I need that to make sure the site is fully secure.
I'm getting the "popup" warning below now. That math looks fine, but I
can't seem to get the warning to go away by switching the ?config=default
part to try various configurations from mathjax site. Anybody know what's
going on?

Thanks,
Chris

MathJax no longer loads a default configuration file; you must specify such
files explicitly. This page seems to use the older default
config/MathJax.js file,
and so needs to be updated. This is explained further at

http://www.mathjax.org/help/configuration