[IPython-dev] High-quality pdf output (pdflatex) directly from notebooks

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:42:56 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:51 AM, Matthias BUSSONNIER
<bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can use Inkscape as a command line tool on mac, you 'just' need
> to use the full path of a script inside the Inkscape bundle, which
> most of the time is :
> /Applications/Inkscape.app/Contents/Resources/bin/inkscape

BTW, for those who may want to try this out, Matthias already made a
PR with this fix for OSX, and Stefan vdW fixed up also some of the
formatting I didn't finish last weekend, so now it's producing very
clean, tight output.  We really should merge this soon into the
mainline repo, I hope to have a bit of time to clean it up so we can
proceed.