[IPython-dev] Bumping up priority of thinking about output scrolling/control

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:55:38 EDT 2012

Hey,

Running code with %%px on 16 engines that had been wired to spit
stdout by default is quickly making me think about a discussion we
started earlier:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/1553

Now that the 'big three' have landed, I think we can begin to scope
what a 0.13 release would involve, and I'd *really* like to have some
kind of solution for this.  As Titus indicated in Boulder, without
this some of his use cases were really unmanageable in practice, and
I'm getting pretty close to that right now too...

Bright ideas?