[IPython-dev] Just looking for feedback before PR

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:26:34 EST 2012

I globally like it. Maybe a little better than original css, but it might be the effect of smth new.

I haven't compared the difference in vertical spacing.

markdown <code> is 15px, <p> is 16px, looks weird.

other non uniformity in the MD cell with

* *italics*
* **boldfaced**
* `monospaced`
* [anchors](http://ipython.org)
* lists like this one
    * which can be nested
        * arbitrarily
* a range of headers
* horizontal rules

some text are 14px; other 15px

I would add a

.text_cell p {
	• text-align: justify;
}

header go less far than cell on the right (cf headerAndCell screenshot attached)

The 90° corner do not hurt my feelings.

I once created a notebook with almost everything you can style. for example, you can add
To a md cell and you have a false tooltip.

I'll try to find it again or re-do it. It might be of help when testing css.

Good job.
--
Matthias