[IPython-dev] Interactive Matplotlib in the browser

Jason Grout jason-sage at creativetrax.com
Thu Oct 11 17:57:00 EDT 2012

On 10/11/12 4:49 PM, Michael Droettboom wrote:
> I have a proof-of-concept way to make interactive plots in the browser
> work using transparent PNGs described here:
>
> http://mdboom.github.com/blog/2012/10/11/matplotlib-in-the-browser-its-coming/
>
> No PRs yet, because this is miles from ready for that, but it would be
> helpful to get some feedback about how this works in different
> browsers/platforms/network environments etc.

Would you mind CCing the sage-notebook mailing list [1] on these sorts
of posts?  We're *very* interested in having this capability as well
(especially in augmenting the Sage interact functionality).  I'll
forward this message, but bringing the sage-notebook community into the
discussion would be more natural than me pushing messages back and forth
between the lists.

Thanks,

Jason

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/sage-notebook