[IPython-dev] Last call for 0.13.1

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:05:20 EDT 2012

To keep things moving along (and for packaging reasons), I am setting the
deadline at 24 hours from now (2PM PDT / 11PM GMT Monday October 15) for
any *already merged PRs* that should be backported (only candidate at this
point is 2480 <https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2480>, which has not
yet been merged).  After that, only fixes to docs or catastrophic
installation bugs will be allowed.

We can then cut 0.13.1 final on Friday (10/19).

So *please* test the latest 0.13.1 RC:
http://archive.ipython.org/testing/0.13.1
and report any serious issues.

-MinRK