[IPython-dev] Travis build failure

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:57:44 EDT 2012

We see this happen all the time with SymPy pull requests (I don't pay
much attention to the main builds, so I don't know if it also happens
there).  Here's the first example I could find
https://travis-ci.org/#!/sympy/sympy/jobs/2093841. It usually is
intermittent.  So with any luck, it will just go away the next time
you push something.

Aaron Meurer