[IPython-dev] Request: IPython.ext namespace

Takafumi Arakaki aka.tkf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:40:12 EDT 2012

My main point was that you can't use external modules on pypi in your
extension if you are using %install_ext.  To do that, you need to turn
your extension into a package.  So I wanted to put in some organized
namespace.  But it won't work as Jake pointed out, so I guess
extension author must put in "global" namespace on pypi.

Takafumi