[IPython-dev] embedded image urls (markdown, others) and nbviewer/print

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:02:08 EDT 2012

Due to nbviewer architecture, i would say that only embedded images or
images with full url will show.  I think you'll have to use nbconvert from
the command line.

You could open an issue on github about that if you wish.

You can also look at vIPer by damian avila if my memory is correct that
allows to export slides.from notebook. You'll have to search a little by
yourself, i'm on my phone right now, sorry.

Good luck.

--
Matthias