[IPython-dev] Fwd: [IPython-User] Looking for an IPython Expert

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:11:13 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

forwarding this from the user list in case some dedicated developers
happen not to scan that list regularly.  As an aside, David (the
author) had the courtesy of contacting me prior to posting and running
the text by me and I was happy to see this happen. I am thrilled to
see IPython-specific job posts start appearing!

For future reference in similar cases, all I asked of David was that
he follow the guidelines the Bay Piggies list uses:
http://www.baypiggies.net/job-listings