[IPython-dev] [IPython-User] The site needs an update... Web team, anyone?

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:11:30 EDT 2012

On 24 September 2012 20:41, Carl Smith <carl.input at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to see NotebookCloud added to the list of projects that
> use IPython, but actual adoption is something you guys can do any time
> you think it'd be good for IPython. It's open source after all.

To be clear, it's absolutely fine to make something like NotebookCloud
without it being an official IPython project.

You're welcome to add NotebookCloud - and any relevant project - to
the list of projects using IPython. That page is kind of a vanity
thing (I think Fernando uses it to demonstrate the impact of IPython
to potential funders), so we're happy to see projects added to the
list.

Thanks,
Thomas