[IPython-dev] New IPEP for a multi-directory notebook in IPython

Paul Ivanov pi at berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 11 21:14:46 EDT 2013

Zachary Sailer, on 2013-04-11 17:34,  wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Take a look at the new IPEP added to the IPython wiki page,
> IPEP 16: Notebook multi directory dashboard and URL mapping.
>
> https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/IPEP-16%3A-Notebook-multi-directory-dashboard-and-URL-mapping

Looks pretty good, Zach - I adjusted some wording to emphasize
just how bad the problem is (you have to restart the server, or
start a new one, not just a new dashboard).

I'm a bit confused by the wording of 'notebooks' and 'app' -
where you says something about the possibility of having
a folder named 'notebooks' -- what if the user has a folder named
'app'?

best,
--
Paul Ivanov