[IPython-dev] Project idea: Automatic lab notebook for iPython

Peter Macko pmacko at eecs.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 19 17:24:16 EDT 2013

Hi Max,

Thanks for the link.

You're correct - one of the main goals of the CPL is to be as unobtrusive as possible: It takes some effort for an application developer to put it into their project, but once it's done, it is completely unobtrusive. The second goal is to make it easier to integrate provenance across different programs, regardless of the language in which they are written.

Best,
-Peter