[IPython-dev] prose, notebooks, and thrashing (and a re-direct to another list)

Nitin Borwankar nborwankar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:07:38 EDT 2013

The Learn Data Science notebook collection now has links to nbviewer in the
README. So all the notebooks can now be browsed via the homepage at
http://learnds.com.

Please feel free to browse and provide feedback.
Some notebooks take time to render as a non-default LAF has been used -
taken from
http://camdavidsonpilon.github.io/Probabilistic-Programming-and-Bayesian-Methods-for-Hackers/

Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar at gmail.com