[IPython-dev] IPyTables - simple table construction for IPython

Abraham D. Flaxman abie at uw.edu
Thu Aug 8 12:34:49 EDT 2013

This is quite cool!  You might want to develop it with an eye towards inclusion in pandas, a very nice table data package that already has some html representation of notebooks when using ipython.

Perhaps this is already familiar to you, but if not, see, for example, http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/bitbucket.org/hrojas/learn-pandas/raw/master/lessons/01%20-%20Lesson.ipynb