[IPython-dev] Running IPython Notebook against Python 2.7 or Python 3.3

Martijn Vermaat martijn at vermaat.name
Sun Dec 1 02:50:43 EST 2013

For a small course, we recently used this [1] approach on our Ubuntu
12.04 systems to get a Python 2.7 environment with IPython Notebook
setup.

I never tried to copy this verbatim to Python 3.3, but you could give it a shot.

cheers,
Martijn

[1] https://humgenprojects.lumc.nl/trac/humgenprojects/wiki/ProgrammingCourse/SoftwareInstallation