[IPython-dev] Running IPython Notebook against Python 2.7 or Python 3.3

Damon Allen damontallen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 09:08:42 EST 2013

I recently did a clean install and I just now grabbed the apt-get and pip
commands from .bash_history and posted them in the Update
here<https://github.com/damontallen/IPython-quick-ref-sheets/tree/master/Helpful_projects/Quick_start#for-ubuntu-1204-users>.
I don't know is everything is needed since I was just in a rush to up and
running again.

Damon