[IPython-dev] defining latex commands in notebook

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 13:47:31 EST 2013

As I said in my e-mail, I had sorted out the issue with the hash marks,
1.2b3 doesn't produce that. The problem is that I don't see how latex
definitions can be made to work in both the notebook, and the pdf
output. If I put the definition in a raw cell, that won't be evaluated
by mathjax, but it will be exported correctly. But if I define the macro
in a markdown cell, then it won't be exported properly. I can't believe
that I am the only person with this problem:)
Zoltán