[IPython-dev] Missing toolbar button?

Zoltán Vörös zvoros at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 05:27:38 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

The shortkeys for adding cells are quite straightforward: B is for
below, A is for above.

As for the missing button, you can customise your toolbar by adding an
extra js file to your profile directory. You can find the details here:

http://elacave.lmdb.eu/~carreau/yui/classes/IPython.customjs.html

Cheers,
Zoltán