[IPython-dev] A gallery of interesting IPython Notebooks

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:16:00 EST 2013

Hi folks,

I've just created a gallery of good/interesting/useful notebooks here:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/A-gallery-of-interesting-IPython-Notebooks

Feel free to pitch in, share it, add good examples you may know of, etc.

At some point in the future we'll have a more automated/searchable
mechanism for this, but in the meantime being able to showcase and
find good work like this, even if it requires a little manual work,
can be very handy.

Big kudos to Matthias for having come out of left field with nbviewer.
 Every day that goes by we get more mileage out of it.