[IPython-dev] nbviewer and dropbox

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 06:59:07 EST 2013

Hi Satra.

Happy new year also.

> is there a way for nbviewer to be augmented to accept shared links from dropbox of the follow form (note the ?dl=1 at the end).
> https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xttkmuvu7hh72vu/MyFile.pdf?dl=1

Yes, it would be doable.
With the current state of nbviewer it would be a little complicated I would prefer to wait for a clean way of having special logic for different
website through regexp and configurability.

But you are welcome to open a feature request on nbviewer issue page.

As for the link you provided I have a 404. If it needs a authentication, there is no way for nbviewer to access it (yet ?).

Cheers
--
Matthias