[IPython-dev] D3js and IPython

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:04:31 EST 2013

Using the JS Plugins branch, you can use the following model:

* Write a JS plugin that has all of the javascript code you need - you
can do whatever you want.
* That Js plugin will declare a handler for a particular type of data.
* You can then publish JSON data to that handler using appropriate Python calls.

You shouldn't ever need to use the existing Javascript object to write
your JS code.

Cheers,

Brian